In the ever-evolving world of social media, businesses and content creators constantly seek innovative ways to expand their reach, captivate their audience, and make a lasting impact. One method that has been garnering attention and achieving remarkable results is the Viral Social Method. This groundbreaking approach can transform virtually any social media account into a viral sensation, surpassing expectations and reaching audiences on an unprecedented scale without paying for advertising.
In a remarkable 28-day experiment conducted during the summer of 2023, we put our Viral Social Method to the test, and the results were nothing short of astonishing. A single Facebook account, which began with a modest 8000 followers and a 30,000 post reach, witnessed an extraordinary transformation. By the end of the experiment, the account had grown to 15,000 followers, and its post reach skyrocketed to an astounding 20,608,828 viewers, all accomplished entirely through organic means. A staggering change was achieved, with a surge of 7134 followers and an astonishing post reach of over 20,000,000 – a true testament to the effectiveness of the Viral Social Method.
So, what makes the Viral Social Method so powerful, and how does it accomplish such incredible feats? The key lies in an intricate combination of meticulous market analysis and strategic content curation. To begin this process, we delve deep into the intended target market, seeking to understand their preferences, behaviors, and interests. Armed with this invaluable insight, we set our sights on three fundamental pillars that are the foundation for the method’s success.
Why Viral Reach?
Viral reach can be an effective way to get dramatically more reach for a business than they would otherwise normally experience. That means more eyeballs, more potential shoppers, and to some extent, fewer advertising dollars needed for better effect, better reach, and a better impression with potential shoppers.
It is great for people building speaking opportunities, youtube channels, monetizing their social media, doing influencer campaigns, and more.
How is it Accomplished?
Viral reach is accomplished by first doing heavy market analysis of the intended target market that the client is trying to reach. We focus on three key pillars:
- Posting things that are likely to generate a Like, a Share, or a comment. The exact content will depend on exactly what your business and message are.
- Posting frequently to an account. Rather than seeing ourselves as a nuisance, we realize that we miss 100% of the opportunities we do not take, so posting frequently to an account means dramatically increased reach. We try different times, as well as different posting frequencies.
- Testing the types of content that perform the best, both for engagement, comments, shares, and purchase behaviors exhibited by the audience. We also MEASURE the results for what we produce. If something isn’t getting engagement- it’s because your audience isn’t feeling like it. And if the platform decides it’s spam, they will throttle it.
What to Do:
- Post regularly- up to 8-10 times or MORE per day. Remember, you miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.
- Post all different types of content at all different times of the day.
- Posts with text should be high contrast, which means a very light color on a super dark color- i.e. white on black or black on white. Imagine your audience is a bunch of 50 something year olds that refuse to wear their reading glasses, and create content accordingly.
What NOT to do:
- Do not add links to all your posts
- Do NOT add lots of tiny text all over your posts.
- Don’t go days and days without posting.
- Do NOT keep doing the same old same old thing over and over again!
Who is it for?
- It is awesome for people who are good with playing on social media and experimenting.
- It is good for people who are willing to be more visible and public.
- You are already working on growing your audience.
- You are willing to post things PUBLICLY on your account- the vast majority of the time.
Who is it NOT for?
- You have no interest in being fairly consistent.
- You have NO following to start with.
- You have no interest in being public.
- The idea of being wildly visible gives you hives.
What size of Audience do I need?
- You can start with any size audience, but the smaller your audience is to start, and the less engaged they are, the harder it is to get them engaged.
Does this work with ANY audience?
- Yes and No. It will be harder if your audience is not on the platform you are on and is largely non-responsive. You want people who engage and are – ideally, the people you are interested in having more conversations with.
- You MAY need to recalibrate your friends and audience.